Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: We won!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font size="8">HOCKEY</font>

    Meh, grats on your rugby win.

    I think the way us Canadians (or americans) say football is dumb. Football? Blah. The only time you use your foot is punting or kicking a field goal. Soccer, aka Football is 90% foot, 10% head. Kinda dumb.

    Soccer is a ridiculous name, too.

    But hockey flat out KICKS ASS.

  2. #12
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hockey? Nah! Thats an awful game.
    Unless, of course, you mean Ice Hockey which rocks, be you watching or playing.

    IRT Xell: - Personally, i think so. Sports take practice, and the better you get, the moire likely you are to win, same applies for a lot of video games, DDR included. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    IRT Kles: - I agree! "Soccer" is a ridiculous name, which is why everyone in the world should call the English football..."football". Certainly, it doesnt involve the use of feet all the way through (ie, throw in's, and goalkeepers), but its the closest to it. If a game completely involved feet, it wouldnt be as fun.

    IRT Wiseman: - Although many in the military back then practiced keeping objects up in the air using their feet as practice. Of course, this isnt a game.

    IRT Shiini: - LOL.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ November 23, 2003 08:37 AM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>

  3. #13
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ice hockey, yes. Being Canadian, Ice hockey what we consider to be "hockey"

    I hate field hockey. It's hockey on a football pitch, and grass. OMG, HIT YOUR FOOT? WHISTLE WHISTLE. Bleh.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ November 23, 2003 09:06 AM: Message edited by: kles ]</font>

  4. #14
    Inactive Member justwildbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    745
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Personally I'm more of a ski person, but I also like tennis. Hehe and amazingly I can watch both of these sports on TV without being bored.

  5. #15
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I havent really seen skiing on tv. But you know what? Tennis is great for watchin, for me at least. I cant play the sport too well though.

    Table-tennis is a lot of fun to watch as well, when the professionals play.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Reitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like playing Tennis. Virtual Tennis, that is. ^^

  7. #17
    Inactive Member UncleSeaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 31st, 2003
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    soccer, and hockey

    thats about it really...

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like Virtua Tennis too, I no longer feel like playing but Virtua Tennis was the only non-racing sports game which I liked and played. Since I don't usually like sports, I don't play sports games, and Tennis isn't an exception, but Virtua Tennis was so good as a game that I liked it for the sake of gaming.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *reposts what Miguel just said*

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Reitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    same here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •